Business Innovations Gateway Inc. (BIG) held its grand launch on Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at BSpot Eton Cyberpod in Ortigas Avenue (across Robinsons Galleria), Quezon City. It was a well-attended affair, with not only family and friends of the owners attending, but also fellow entrepreneurs, media people, and members of the Filipino Chinese community showing their support.
With the theme, “Helping you grow BIG!”, the company introduced to the public its three major advocacies:
- BIG WIN Club – a direct selling distribution opportunity for solo parents (initially in Quezon City) to help them live a happier, healthier life
- BSpot Co-Working Space – an affordable and easily accessible venue for entrepreneurs and freelancers to work, meet-up or hold an activity or event.
- BIG Harvest Organic Fertilizer – Bigger and better harvests await farmers who use BIG Harvest. An eco-friendly liquid fertilizer that provides sufficient nutrients to plants, it is packed with essential amino acids without the need for a high NPK (nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium) content.
On this BIG launch, the company featured its health advocacy, as it also introduced three health-related products: Gusto powdered vegetable drink mix, Morin moringa oil capsule, and 15Biota probiotics vegetarian capsules.
- Gusto Juice is your daily detox drink, with all-natural anti-oxidants from its component 13 vegetables.
- Made of malunggay seed and leaves extract, Morin capsule is an anti-oxidant, anti-diabetes, anti-tumor, anti-obesity and a general detoxifying agent.
- 15Biota Probiotics is your tummy’s best buddy.
Ms. Betty Dante Aw, President of BIG, emphasized the need to always prioritize our health, and for us to savor nature’s bounty. She recalled an ancient proverb: “When diet is wrong, medicine is of no use. When diet is correct, medicine is of no need.”
BIG products are currently available at the following outlets:
For more information about Business Innovations Gateway Inc. and its products, visit their website at http://mybiginc.com and like their Facebook pages: