Gather your family and friends and go visit the Ilocos region this summer.
If you want an ultimate vacation destination that gives you
✓ Food trip
✓ Nature and
all in one road trip, then look no further than the Ilocos region.
Watch this awesome video and see just how beautiful Ilocos is!
What you’ll see in the video:
- The preserved architecture of Calle Crisologo, Bantay Tower, Quirino Bridge,
- The dancing lights fountain of Vigan
- The sand dunes in Laoag where you can board a monster 4×4 or have unlimited sandboarding time
- Malacanang of the North and Paoay Church
- Pagudpud and its environs with its windmills, Patapat Viaduct, Dos Hermanos Islands, Saud Beach, Blue Lagoon, Burgos Lighthouse, and Bantay Abot Cave
These are only some of the fascinating sights that await you in Ilocos. There are lots more to see and do in Ilocos Sur and Ilocos Norte.
A Philippine region that fuses the beauty of nature and our history together, Ilocos is given a fresh and exciting perspective by awesome videographer Christer Isulat. With his drone and hand-held camera, he went to shoot the key destinations in Vigan, Laoag, and Pagudpud.
These places are near one another and are easily accessible, even by public transport.
This video was made in collaboration with Biyaheroes and Partas Transport Company with hopes of encouraging tourists to visit these commute-friendly destinations and to take public transport when visiting.
Instead of a very long drive, Biyaheroes lets commuters book and even choose their bus seats online, saving everyone from the hassle and the stress of planning their trips. They are in partnership with Partas that offers direct and roundtrip Manila to Vigan, Laoag, and Pagudpud buses with terminals in Pasay, Sampaloc, and Cubao.
Don’t let the blazing heat of the sun stop you from experiencing what Ilocos has to offer.
Schedule your trip and book your Ilocos bus tickets now.