Regular use of the Proactiv 3-Step System, along with the Proactiv Refining Mask, helps fight acne and results in a bright, young-looking skin that’s blemish free.
The Proactiv Refining Mask is a rinse-off mask that’s a great addition to the Proactiv 3-step Combination Therapy System because it reduces redness and inflammation associated with acne. It has a vitamin-enriched formula that helps give you a brighter, younger looking complexion. It makes pores appear smaller and refines the texture and tone of the skin.
Powerful Components of the Proactiv Refining Mask:
- Antibacterial sulfur (6% concentration) is a proven acne-fighting ingredient that helps reduce the redness associated with a breakout. It helps reduce acne bacteria and unblock clogged pores.
- Kaolin clay helps absorb excess oil. It improves the look of pores and creates a smoother complexion.
- Vitamin E is a potent antioxidant that protects skin from free radicals and soothes and nourishes the skin.
- Vitamin F Complex helps retain skin moisture.
- Tea tree oil has antiseptic and cleansing properties.
- Geranium and lemongrass extracts provide overall skin conditioning.
How Does It Complement the Proactiv Combination Therapy?
The Proactiv Refining Mask is scientifically proven, with its ingredients carefully developed to complement the Proactiv 3-step system.
The Proactiv® 3-Step System kills acne-causing bacteria and reduces excess oils and dead skin cells.
The Proactiv Refining Mask reaches deep into the pores to help reduce the redness and the swelling associated with a breakout. It clears away the small impurities that are still sticking on the skin pores after doing the three steps.
Continuous use will see a progressive improvement in your complexion. It will reduce facial redness and reduce the appearance of pores that will make the skin look suppler and smoother.
How to Use the Proactiv Solution Refining Mask
You can easily add the Refining Mask in the Proactiv® 3-Step System. First, cleanse face with Renewing Cleanser. Apply Refining Mask to dampened skin. Leave on for 10 minutes. Rinse with water; follow with the Revitalizing Toner and Repairing Treatment.
You can also use it as your Step 4 after the Proactiv Repairing Treatment, as a leave-on spot treatment to the problem pimple overnight. You will see a big difference the following morning.
For those starting out with their Proactiv treatment, or any time you need extra control (like before an important event, or during times of increased breakouts), try using the Refining Mask nightly for a week, leaving it on for only 10 minutes and rinsing immediately with warm water.
Do not leave the Refining Mask on for more than 10 minutes as some people may experience hypersensitivity to sulfur.
To maintain acne-free and radiant skin, use the Refining Mask with your 3-Step System 2-3 times per week.
Why is the Proactiv Refining Mask Superior to Other Facial Masks?
- It is convenient and easy to use. It can be easily applied and rinsed off with water while other masks can be sticky during application, can be time-consuming and can be very messy.
- It effectively reaches all parts of the skin and penetrates pores unlike traditional facial sheets.
- It is economical. It comes FREE with any Proactiv 30-day or 60-day kit. One tube can last for a month.
- It can be used as your regular mask, and doubles as an emergency blemish treatment too.
Get your FREE Proactiv Refining Mask with a purchase of any Proactiv 30-day or 60-day kit here: http://my.proactiv.com.ph/. The Refining Mask can also be bought as a stand-alone product for P1150 from the following outlets:
- Door to Door Delivery Hotlines (729-2222, 1-800-8-729-8888, 1-800-10-889-4444, 0917-801-8888)
- Proactiv Mall Kiosks (Ground Floor, Glorietta 2; 2nd Floor, Trinoma; & , Ground Floor, Marquee Mall)